Board is the basis of a hardcover book case. Cardboard may serve as cover material itself whereas greyboard is usually covered with cloth, paper or leather. We offer you our Luxline graphic (Luxline g), high-quality solid board with high runability options and a smooth surface, ideal for laminating options. Our solid board Luxline g options vary in structure, surface and weight (thickness).
About Luxline graphic
Our Luxline graphic (Luxline g) is suitable for producing hardcover books and a wide range of stationery, photo albums and calendars. This type of board often comes into contact with other paper, making humidity levels a key concern. We supply Luxline g in every desired size and thickness.
- Flat board/high runability, allowing you to print your graphics with ease;
- Smooth surface/ideal for laminating;
- Accurate caliper for your thickness requirements;
- High stiffness/robust feeling;
- Precise dimensions/optimal squareness.
- 0.80 mm – 1.40 mm unlined/unlined
- 1.50 mm – 3.80 mm grey/grey