Slip sheets are the most cost-effective pallet replacements. The benefits range from increasing container fill-up by 10% to reducing CO2 emissions through weight savings and lowering your container usage. Because we are manufacturing our own solid board, we have the potential to tailor a slip sheet to your specific needs.
Product featuresMake an enquiry
About our slip sheets
Solidus slip sheets reduce loading and unloading times, and also increase container fill up. Take a look at our slip sheet products and see how we can provide solutions to your business today.
Benefits of using slip sheets
- Economic benefits
- Save up to 80% on the unit cost of a wooden pallet;
- Increase container fill-up by 10%;
- Save up to 20% on shipping costs through weight savings;
- Reduce loading and unloading time by up to 50%;
- Minimal storage required (cubic volume for 500 slip sheets equivalent to 12 wooden pallets).
- Green benefits
- Reduce CO2 emissions through weight saving and increased container fill-up;
- FSC® approved;
- Made from recycled and recyclable material;
- Enables a wood-free environment;
- Health and safety benefits
- Safer than wooden pallets;
- No nails, splinters or broken boards;
- Reduction in forklift movements , reducing the risk of personal injury;
- Unit weight reduction eliminating requirements for heavy lifting of pallets;
- No lifting of goods if goods are currently being hand-loaded onto a container.
Benefits of Solidus slip sheet solutions
- Solidus slip sheet solution
- Reduction of man hours by replacing manual work with only 1 forklift operator;
- Substitution of pallets for PE-lined solid board slip sheets.
- Customer benefits
- Saving on transportation costs;
- Saving on labour costs;
- Operating in a wood-free environment;
- Increase in container fill;
- Reduction of carbon footprint.