Benefits of All weather display
- Exterior use – used for highly effective retail displays and point-of-sale (POS) material;
- Ideal substitute for applications where plastics would have been the natural first choice;
- Unique water resistant display board;
- 100% recyclable;
- Environmentally friendly;
- Excellent print surface.
Vordermann All weather display case
- By using our Packline (white PE/brown PE Sapino 750 gsm), we were able to develop a solution for “the Vordermann placard” which is environmentally friendly as well as being quicker to assemble, dispose and above all cheaper than existing placards;
- The Vordermann placard consists of at least 90% recycled wood fibres, and its use therefore largely forms part of a closed-loop materials life cycle;
- Vordermann placards are printed by the offset method – this enables up to 18,000 placards an hour to be produced on one printing machine. It can be produced using a cheaper and faster printing process. This also means that it saves space and is cheaper to ship;
- Vordermann placards have already proved their worth hundreds of thousands of times over in elections in Germany, Luxembourg and Austria;
- Vordermann placards can be classified on an EU-wide basis to grades 2.10 or 2.11 of the “European List of Standard Grades of Recovered Paper and Board” according to EN 643, and consequently disposed of as waste paper.