Sales Account Manager – 9-12 Month FTC
Location Skipton (United Kingdom)
9 – 12 Month FTC
Do you have a passion for Customer Service?
An ambassador for the business and its products, the role is responsible for the management of sales and relationships with new and existing customers against business critical strategically targeted financial outcomes.
What are you going to do
Customer New Business (Opportunities)
- Conduct 20% of role against new customers products and new product mix
- Verify and research qualified sales opportunities (Small/Medium/Large)
- Target qualified sales opportunities in the correct manner in relation to the size of the opportunity (Quote/Quote plus supporting documentation/Bid level)
- Follow up and convert opportunities to meet sales targets set
- Maintain new business and move to account management status
- Research and monitor ‘Lost’ opportunities
- Ensure excellent new customer relationships are built and maintained at all times
- Complaint resolution process for internal and external customers to be followed
- Manage Van Lists with Despatch Manager to ensure 100% despatch of all goods and deliveries in full on time
- Manage van lists to ensure full to capacity and economical
- Run weekly ‘CURRENT’ meeting with activity updates and outcomes, issues and successes
- Run weekly ‘OPPORTUNITIES’ meeting as above
- Solid evidence of at least 3 years experience within a sales account management position in a related industry
- Solid evidence of selling skills including researching qualified leads and engaging cold prospects
- Able to work completely unsupervised with first class prioritisation of workload and tasks
- Excellent communication skills and exemplary attention to detail
- Ambassador for the business internally and externally
- Passionate about delivering exemplary customer service
The job description is not exhaustive. From time to time you may be required to perform other duties and responsibilities which are not included in the above description: but are within you capabilities and where necessary training will be given.
As Account Manager at Solidus, we offer you a challenging position within a dynamic and ambitious international organization that is constantly changing. We offer you an attractive benefits package. And last but not least, a pleasant working environment in which you work together with enthusiastic and driven colleagues. The organization has a very flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths, you will have direct communication with UKBU and sales directors, BU managers, Vendors & Suppliers, Operational & Commercial Supply Chain Colleagues – all levels and Colleagues across the UK business unit as required on a project by project basis.
We are Solidus. Involved with our environment since 1870. With pride in our history, we make circular packaging and sustainable solid board solutions for customers all over the world. In the past from straw, now from recycled paper. Here you get the possibilities. To learn, to develop, to make a difference. We do this with 1500 colleagues throughout Europe. With the passion for technology and driven by progress. Together we contribute to less waste and a cleaner world. An international player and still always close by. Full of innovation, full of new ideas, full of opportunities for everyone. So whatever your talent or ambition is, grow the way you want. Let’s grow together!
Does the position appeal to you and do you want to contribute to the success of Solidus? Then we would like to hear from you. To apply please contact our recruiter Laura Dyson, mobile number: 07958222577 or send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
No agencies please